Advanced Dynamics (ADCB) is a scientific company which has privately undertaken and owns an original investigation project on rotation
Advanced Dynamics S.A.(ADSA) was founded in 2002, subsequently converted into
- Our starting point is the creative curiosity as a wish to find, based on observation and reasoning, new answers to questions which in physics have traditionally been considered as paradoxical.
- We firmly believe that only inquisitive thinking, in opposition to any scientific dogmatism, we will lead to a better understanding of nature and to search for new borders of knowledge, even in areas which were thought to be closed.
- We bet on critical analysis as main instrument for advancing in scientific knowledge, because we consider that the hypotheses are only conclusive when based on observation and test.
- We defend investigation and innovation as key challenges for the future and the quality of our way of life, and therefore, starting from our vocation for investigating, we encourage discussion and intellectual concern within the scientific and university society.
At present Advanced Dynamics focuses its efforts on setting forth a multidisciplinary investigation area connected to the TID, so as to develop it in cooperation with universities and research institutes.
Furthermore it has other aims:
- Technological investigation, development and innovation
- Creation of computer and numerical calculation programs, as well as development of calculation methods in engineering and mechanics
- Economical exploitation of the referred projects, programs and services by means of offering engineering, advising or consulting services
- Application, obtainment, acquisition, transfer and exploitation of patents, utility models, licences and administrative or research institute concessions, as well as obtainment of incentives and subsidies for this purpose.
- Editing, printing, publishing, distributing and marketing all kinds of books, brochures and journals related with this sector.